View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 10:00 PM   #44
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My girls is a dyke! OMG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
lol we already been through this type of argument twice.
where i ask her if she's ****ing another guy and so says no...etc

the thing is, she uses the excuse that she bushy. I kno she ain't cause her vag hasn't changed since we got together.

fixed
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote