View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 11:56 AM   #38
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MY JUMPER got DANK

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
only way u can sideline me is if i dunked on u and landed on ur foot
Regrettably, I've done exactly that while participating in a practice with my 8th graders. We were running a 3 on 2, 2 on 1 drill and the group ahead of mine didn't clear from under the basket, and I'd already decided I was going to hammer, so I ended up dunking on a slew of middle schoolers and knocking them over like bowling pins, severely spraining my ankle in the process. Manliest moment of my life.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote