Thread: Favorite Snacks
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 03:37 AM   #25
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite Snacks

I forgot this:

and this:

Upper left (doesn't have to be lychee only), middle left, bottom left, bottom right, and middle right are also the brands that are addictive as fck.

The middle one I usually eat in my meals and not as a snack. Best ones are the crunchy ones.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote