Thread: Match.com
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 05:35 AM   #1
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Match.com

I know it may sound strange because I am "old skool" but the honey that I wanted to marry broke up with me months ago. Even though I had hope of winning her back, the broad has a boyfriend now.

So I am thinking about joining this dating site, as you may know, I am not spamming for this site and since I am older, I don't believe in finding someone online. Since the internet is fake...right? No...the internet is real just like Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.

So I have decided to give this dating site a chance and wanted to know experiences from everyone about this site and what I am getting into.

any thoughts?

should I do it?

I am pretty sure what I want to do but wanted to ask my thousands of friends on ISH first.

'
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote