View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 08:40 AM   #83
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's the Fattest Thing You've ever done?

McDonalds in Japan had these chicken pieces (like patties) that had red pepper inside and others had cheese. I was really hungry and couldn't find somewhere else for dinner so i ordered four of these (basically like ordering four chicken breasts), some fries and got a huge beer from the convience store and sat and had dinner.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote