View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 09:02 AM   #84
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's the Fattest Thing You've ever done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Most I have ever eaten I think was an entire platter of taco dip, 8 chicken wings, and a box of ice cream sandwiches. I was pretty baked.

I have vague recollections from the college years of waking up surrounded by empty boxes and various wrappers. We used to call it the "screaming munchies".
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote