View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 09:36 AM   #87
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's the Fattest Thing You've ever done?

In terms of pure mass, the fattest thing I've done is eat 20 pancakes in one sitting at IHOP. However, that was in a battle with friends and did not hold that feeling of, "Man, I feel guilty for not being able to contain myself".

On the flip side, probably 6 or 7 years ago, I remember embarking on a drive to MSU to visit my girlfriend. I'd just gotten out of class myself and I was quite hungry, and I don't think we were planning on going out to eat that night, so I stopped at Little Caesar's on my way and bought my own Hot-n-Ready pizza. Then proceeded to eat it straight out of the box in the front seat of my car.

Already feeling self-conscious about eating my own large pizza, alone, in the front seat of my car, in the Little Caesar's parking lot, a group of five teenagers emerged from the shop next door on cue. One guy saw me dominating a 'za in the my Mercury Tracer, then immediately got his friends' attention and soon they all began pointing and laughing. The ring leader ended up giving me a thumbs up, in what I interpreted to be a "Yeah man! Do your thing!" type of approval, but I felt a little ridiculous nonetheless. I felt like rolling down my window and reassuring them by saying something like, "It's okay guys, I'm on my way up to see my girlfriend... I have a girlfriend. And I'm not as pathetic as you think I am... " But I knew that'd probably just make things worse.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 08-09-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote