View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 01:57 PM   #48
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Curtis Mayfield is the greatest songwriter ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Listen to this 1962 track, the beginnings of reggae.

The Impressions: I'm The One Who Loves You

A minute mark 1:32 that is some straight reggae organ chords.

I don't hear it. I listened the first time without focusing on 1:32. Do you mean the little "stabs" going on in the background. That sounds like reggae guitar to me, however the foreground sounds like horns at that point.

Also I forgot that Curtis Mayfield had his accident in Brooklyn.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote