Thread: Match.com
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 03:59 PM   #9
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Match.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1016
I don't want to talk too much about my personal life here, but I used that particular service for a few years. I had some funny dates, some ok dates, got one long-term girlfriend, and then I met my wife on there. She wrote me, we went out for dinner, and we've been married 4 years now.

It's just like anything else on the internet - go slow at first, watch out for "too good to be true" profiles, and try to write something funny. It helps you stand out.

You should say that to your wife-
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote