Thread: Conjoined twins
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 08:06 PM   #8
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Conjoined twins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
You Americans disgust me when it comes to this kind of stuff.. (The fact that it's turned into 'entertainment' on tv)

As an American, I can't help but agree with you.

It's as if anything can be made into a reality show these days.

I'm curious about these chicks, though. I wonder if they've ever fucked, and if so, did they both enjoy it or was one into it and the other was disgusted?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote