View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 08:25 PM   #39
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: So, will Kentucky dominate college ball for the foreseeable future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukfan22
Vandy and Mizzou lost basically everyone, and Florida lost their best player and another starter in Irving. There are a few other solid teams, but no one near UK's talent level.

Not saying they will definitely win the league, but I think they should be considered the favorite. Especially if we get this Clanton transfer from UCF.

i think the key, as is with a lot of UK teams, will be the PG play. I'm not entirely sold on Ryan Harrow and I seen anything from Goodwin to suggest he can be the same type of outside threat as lamb. Poythress is potentially an elite defender and so is Noel.

Mizzou lost some key players but the Oriakhi transfer makes their frontcourt pretty solid as they are getting Bowers back this season after missing all of last season.

Are they the favorite in the SEC?Sure, I would agree that statement. But like i was saying to the poster above, it's not as clear cut that they are the NATIONAL favourites, there's a lot of great talent out there.
Burgz V2 is online now   Reply With Quote