View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 04:55 AM   #3
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Free throw routine?

I dunno who's mine emulates or looks like the most in the NBA, but I don't square my feet 100%. They are pointing slightly to the left so my right shoulder is a little closer to the ring.

I used to keep my eyes on the ring the whole time, but I've changed that now. The whole time I look down, and as I get into my motion to go up and release I look at the ring. I was reading studies somewhere and they said it was a better way of going about it. It has actually helped a lot, so I'd tend to agree with the study, no matter if it was bullshit or not, since it worked for me. Doing it this way has also made my free throws far softer for some reason, and I tend to get nicer bounces on the ring if it doesn't swish its way through.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote