View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 11:07 AM   #6
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Free throw routine?

In around sixth grade, at the University of Michigan Basketball Camp, they had a shot doctor come in and give a talk. One of his driving points was keeping a free throw routine as simple as possible. Contrary to many other players, he placed the nail perfectly in between his feet and did not stagger those feet. Then, three dribbles and rise. As a result, that's been my free throw routine ever since, and I've had excellent results, as I shot 87% from the stripe my junior year.

-Both feet up to the line
-Wide stance
-Body directly in middle of paint
-3 comfortable dribbles
-Fire
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote