View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 05:32 PM   #6
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All Decade Team: The 60s.

If you count Russell who played like 4 years in the 50s I dont see why we cant count Shaq for the 2000s considering he played his best ball early in the decade so....

Shaq/Dwight/Yao
KG/Dirk
Lebron/Pierce
Wade/Carter/Ray
Paul/Rose/nash

They could play with anyone.

And a 70s team of

Kareem
Mcadoo(Walton came in a year too late I believe)
Doc(If you count the ABA)/Barry
Pistol
Frazier

At least holds its own.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote