View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 03:27 AM   #74
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Black Ops 2 info revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
I have a question. why don't bill gates just invest in this powerful new generation console to outshine Sony. the graphics are just lame now and old.. I think this years the last year for this gen consoles .. their milking it dry

No point in rushing things right now. Whether people consider the 360 dated or not, the games are still selling as well as ever. All the shit I read on Youtube, and on some forums saying CoD is dead, totally bogus. Battlefield still sells as well as ever, we've got GTA 5 dropping in the near future. Madden/NBA/FIFA still generate a huge amount of sales. I could go on.

I don't see a problem with them milking it dry while it's still making them that money, and we're still playing it. The next gen consoles are getting closer all the time. I'd rather they wait and make something amazing, rather than releasing something slightly rushed just to outsell Sony.

Imagine Microsoft released the 720, or whatever it'll be, next year. Sony then have the chance to look at all the mistakes and/or bugs that will inevitably happen, with ANY brand new console, and try to eliminate them on their own next-gen console. Releasing it early just puts the ball in Sony's half of the court in my opinion.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote