View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 05:56 AM   #22
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Is Shawn Marion the most underappreciated/underlooked player of this generation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noosaman
Just always construction going on. I had to give a quick lecture once and there were 400 kids all on their facebook the entire time. Impossible to get around and impossible to get any peace and quiet. I much prefer the gatton and ipswich campuses.

Go sit by the lake.
Its always decent there. Was it a first year class? I'm taking one this semester as an elective, and man... I won't be doing that again with my last one. Full of 17 and 18 year olds who are constantly on their computers, facebook and talking to each other. Can't get any quiet in a lecture.

Ugh, Ipswich and Gatton... No thanks. lol...
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote