View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 03:44 AM   #9
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What's your greatest memory on a FPS?

So I am playing Bad Company 2 on that windmill map with all the hills. I am in a tank and a helicopter is owning my team like 200-300 feet away from my position. I get my tank on top of a small hill and line it up so its facing upward. The helicopter approaches, I line up my shot like 3 inches to the upper right side of a fast moving helicopter since the game has actual physics, and so I let it fly and the shell hits the helicopter with perfect accuracy and I get a double kill. Then you get this voice in your head yelling "I just blew up a ****in helicopter with a tank". The physics just made it feel so satisfying, I had to calculate the trajectory of the shell and not just point and get a kill. Another time I got jumped by a tank, tried to get behind it and forced 3 people inside to get out and try to kill me with their guns, dumbasses left the tank empty so as they got out I ninjaed the tank and mowed them down.

No other game gives you that amazing feeling, BC2 is just an awesome experience.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote