View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 11:45 PM   #7
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ask hateraid supplement advice PtII

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Yup, comes in a Red Raspeberry. It's delicious! The mandarin orange is pretty deadly.

I've always been impressed with our flavor guys. Our last formula was awesome, this one is even better. You'll love Red Raspeberry. I found it funny that they named it that. Raspeberries are red.
Sounds great! Where do I order?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote