View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 12:11 AM   #32
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ask hateraid supplement advice PtII

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
im pretty lean now, trying to bulk up a bit. no real goal, just trying to get bigger but im doing it for basketball. not trying to get too big and lose out on my athleticism. havent used anything before. i use to workout all the time and i got pretty big without using anything. so im pretty sure id bulk fast with some supps. i dont know much about protein shakes and all that but if u can help out, ill start

I'd go with your typical meal replacement. It'll give you a more sustained release protein profile, different glycemic levels of carbs, essential fats, pretty much how a meal should look like. The profile is generally 25-30 grams of protein, 10-15 grams of carbs including about 4 gram fiber, and roughly 2 grams of fat. It's a great profile in which it won't really bulk you up, but given the right diet can add mass.
We have a product called Fusion 7 that fits this type of profile. As far as I've resaerach we're one of the lowest in cholesterol with the highest fiber. Try it out
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote