View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 01:27 AM   #35
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Ask hateraid supplement advice PtII

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
What I would consider using a lower carb protein, but use a postworkout type supplement. The problem with cutting is weightloss is inevitable. If you can increase muscle density you may be able to maintain that weight. I'm also linked with BPI nutrition. A couple of products I would recommend is Solid and Build HD.

Solid works as an androgenic. It helps by elevating also the male functions that are required for muscle building. Everything from hormonal support, water retention, the process of protein synthesis and so on.

Build is a new creatine which uses certain carriers that work on a cellular level. Products like co-enzyme q10, acetyl-l-carnitne which all works as cellular support, in which aids the proccess of ATP replenishing.

thank you kindly
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote