View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 10:14 AM   #42
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ask hateraid supplement advice PtII

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
Okay, I WILL say that hateraid pointed me to Dymatize and it's absolutely the BEST-TASTING protein powder out there. I swear, I don't know how taking crack feels like, but I imagine it's pretty close to this. Sometimes, I found that I wanted to train just so I had an excuse to take a shake.

Yo hateraid, I also have to say though, I quit taking protein powders ever since May, and I've had absolutely my best gains ever composition-wise not taking the stuff, absolutely beating the dinner table after evening training, and even fasting from 9 in the evening to 12 noon everyday. What gives?

Thanks bro
Protein does not replace real food, that's for sure.
The reason you're getting better gains is that the profile from your meal is technically more condusive for building muscle.
IE you get a sustained release protein, carbs to replenish glycogen, and the nutrients to decrease free radicals from breaking down tissue. I would suggest to optimize you results drink the shake before you eat your meal. This will give you the protein that will have immediate absorbtion.

Last edited by hateraid : 08-14-2012 at 11:18 AM.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote