View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 10:24 AM   #75
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Black Ops 2 info revealed

That COD game looks like a mixture of Halo and COD. Because of all the futuristic stuff in it.

I downloaded an app for the xbox live event where they will be playing multiplayer live tomorrow 9am est and 12pm est (maybe replay?). I'm sure it'll end up on youtube but I'm off so I;'ll check it out. Game looks crazy.

I wonder if any new game modes for multiplayer?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote