View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 01:12 PM   #45
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ask hateraid supplement advice PtII

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
How's it going baller?

Milk is bad anyways. I don't suggest it.
First thing I would suggest to get everything in balance is a good multivitamin. Everything starts from a basis of nutrition. Plug in holes where you are nutritient difficient. it could adrss the improper diet, lack of sleep with the b-vitamins, and process calories efficiently for wirght gain.

Next I would try an adaptogen. If it's available in your coutry there's a product called Geriforte (stresscare in North America) by Hmalaya Herbal Healthcare. Althought the label says stress it is really an adaptogen meaning it brings the body to balance. If you're moody it calms you down. If you're tired it rejuvinates. It has no know side effects and is clinically proven on humans. I love this brand.

Finally look for a protein supplement that has a 4:1 carb to protein ratio. Carbs build mass, and as a hard gainer don't be too concerned with carb intake, you'll still stay relatively lean. DO NOT REPLACE MEALS with it. Use on top of meals. I think we've spoke before on the subject and I know you say you eat alot, but eat more. You're body has created this platuea in which it burns as much as you take in, you need to manipulate it and go over that amount. Once you start noticing some gain, that's essentially how many calories you should eat.

Everything's fine, trying to take the next step and hit big european leagues.
Hope to see you around more times, you're one of the true guys here.

Thanks man.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote