View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 02:43 AM   #215
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I think I'm one of the few 2K players that can't stand my player. I hate so many things about it. I don't know why it's the most popular mode in the game.
i've hated it in every game it's been on. always loved association, a mode i don't think 2k gives quite enough love.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote