View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 01:18 AM   #43
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knowing your girlfriends sexual past, good or bad idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6
That statement was really meant more for relationships and sexual history. I didn't make that clear though so that's my bad.

I was just teasing. But I always ask out of pure curiosity. When I'm with a girl that I love, I want to know all about her life, the good and the bad. It gives me a better understanding of who she is, just like knowing about her childhood would.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote