View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 10:56 AM   #37
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Team USA gets first soccer win in Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
I'm out at dinner with the fam and this game is on. I thought US really had no shot, but I was still interested in watching it. Anyways, I've got a great view of the TV, and some mothafukca asks for them to change the channel to Yankees baseball...

Fight for yourself!
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote