View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 07:01 PM   #33
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board
Default Re: Is Godzuki the BIGGEST Loser on ISH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
lol it makes me laugh how much you all went back and read all of my post history. it must've taken hundreds of hours since i've posted a LOT here between smokee, poodle, and godzuki for the most part, and a lot of wall of txts...u should've just teamed up with dumsby and DFish, just think of how much faster y'all could've done it splitting duties, or even each taking a smokeee, poodle, or godzuki.

anyways who cares how old i am, i've already admitted being immature and a attn whore, you're really not proving much. meanwhile i'll keep clowning your fat ass gut, your constant lying problem, and the way u dress forever. its some sad shit in relation to how u front here....

I don't actually take credit for finding the post about your dad's age. But it's funny, you're 30+ years old and beef on the net.

You judge guy's looks constantly but you're too afraid to put up a picture of yourself. You even make comments about people's dikks..

Your dad is older than my grandfather, what 30-40 year old man acts the way you do on the net?

But haha, your 30-40 years old and you beef on the internet, don't you have a wife or a girlfriend to be with? Is judging other guy's looks on a basketball forum, working at your dad's body shop and making comments about guy's dikks on the net the only thing you do in life?

It was fun mocking you but I got a bad taste in my mouth now, I didn't know you were this sad.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote