View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 07:27 PM   #15
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Palestinian immigrants gets a house worth $2 500 000 for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
I'm currently in Brighton right now for my cousins wedding and I believe my aunt is in some type of government housing (of some sort not like these immigrant bums) with her daughter and her fiancee (makes good money). Well, they were up for a remodeling of their kitchen or bathroom if it was in a bad enough state. So my cousin took a hammer to the tile to make it look shitty so they could get it remodeled. Ended up being a point short of it getting remodeled.

Pretty sure it's taxpayer money paying for it too. She has a job now too as a driver instructor but before then she would pick up applications and turn them into to make it look like she was applying for job and continue to get government money. It made no sense to me and disgusted me. I'm sure shit like that goes on in America as well. I just wasn't raised like that...
Yes! I just watched a documentary here!

They had people purposefully try to mess up at the jobcentre on their benefits proof.

One person, for their "Proof you applied for 3 jobs this week" he just turned in his shopping list, and they didnt even look at it and gave him his benefits check. They had hidden camera and everything.

One person showed up in painters clothes, covered in paint and was dropped off at the job centre with a painting company van, really obviously. They asked him if he was employed and he just said "no I was painting my room" and they gave him the benefits check.

The reporter was confronting the head of the Job Centre with all of this stuff and and the head of it was holding back tears because how badly he kept owning her.

I personally have met plenty of dumbasses who tell me they never worked a day in their life and are out drinking every night.

It's a stupid ass system. Exploited by everyone. Free money and free housing for all!
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote