View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 02:09 AM   #7
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Confess your strange/wildest dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
i can never remember my dreams. but its mostly sexx
Yeah, especially sex dreams that aren't wet dreams or don't get your sheets wet and jizzed on.

I remember about 5-6 years ago when I was a freshmen in high school I had a dream with one of the first friends I made and it was a girl. I dreamed that I was banging her and she was riding my dick. felt good man, even though she wasn't that hot.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote