View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I'm new and want to try fantasy out!

Hey guys! Been seeing a lot of posts like "Ah thank god he was in my fantasy team or damn I just traded him from my fantasy team!" So, I'm kinda curious and want to try this out! Can anyone post links,tips and groups I can join! Thanks for anyone who replies!
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote