Thread: Blu Ray thread!
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 06:05 PM   #499
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blu Ray thread!

Tempted to pick up the Hunger Games, but the ultra violet DC turns me off of it, so I may just get that through iTunes.

Pre-ordered the Avengers, and may get it Wall-E, and the Blade Runner thing that Qwyjibo posted.

Also somewhat tempted on the Bond thing, but I don't think I can justify that, or come close to justifying it

Apocalypse Now steelbook is another distinct possibility.

Just counted and not including tv series, I have 54 blu-rays.

Last edited by Rose : 08-18-2012 at 06:18 PM.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote