Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
1st team. 12 teamer with default scoring (10 yards a point, 4 passing TDs, 6 rushing/receiving, NO PPR, etc). Start a QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1 TE, 1 W/R/TE. Rate it.
QB: Peyton, Flynn
RB: Charles, McGahee, DeAngelo, Spiller, Ridley
WR: Calvin, Bowe, Decker, Titus Young, LaFell, Doug Baldwin
and a kicker and a D because people aren't smart enough to stop making them a requirement, especially kickers.
I'm kinda salty about it to be honest. I hate Bowe being my WR2 but I'm still hard for Peyton and took him too early. Hoping one of Decker or Young become a legit WR2. Not thrilled with my RB depth either.
- Best TE, especially considering the "elite" fantasy TE's only go about 5 deep
- I love Peyton too. Curious what round you reached though? Everyone in my money league is targeting Rodgers/Brees/Brady early, so I'm hoping I can stock up on other positions early and take Peyton or Stafford late.
- Best WR, obviously...what pick did you have?
- I like McGahee as a #2 RB in standard scoring
- Decker holds more value in a PPR league
- Charles/Hillis have split their carries pretty much 50/50 so far. Hillis will take away from his goal line carries and even receiving yards. Look to upgrade for a real #1, maybe using Charles/Bowe or McGahee/Bowe in trade.
- I love DeAngelo as a real life player, but he'll be inconsistent. HIGH in carries last year was 15 (twice), and low was 5. He had under 10 carries 7 times. He'll be frustrating in your flex.