View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 10:57 AM   #764
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
NO thank you. And unlike you, i don't post dozens of posts explaining how players i like are fantastic and players on opposing teams suck. The whole Eurocup you posted how terrible Ronaldo was. Give me a break. You know more names and more players, but based on people shitting on nearly every opinion you have, you are not knowledgable at all.

I'll leave the soccer thread when people like you who pretend to know about the NBA stop posting in the NBA forum. Somehow, it's ok for people in Europe to follow the NBA, but i can't follow EPL. Try again.
I already explained you about Ronaldo the previous page.

And no you are telling me i post dozens of posts explaining how players i like are fantastic and players on opposing teams suck. Bullshit. Im pretty sure i got that bandwagoner nickname, because many times ive said that i like some players on that real team... or now i say how deep is city, and that austrian douchebag tells me im a bandwagoner... Give ME a break.

And unlike you, people from Europe watch NBA for years, even decades. You watch soccer, for what, 2 years?
alenleomessi is online now   Reply With Quote