View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 04:38 PM   #1076
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Stafford even going early 2nd/late 1st.

Had my first draft last night, 12 team auction...Extremely satisfied with the results.

Starters:

QB-Manning/Locker
WR - Fitzgerald/Cruz/Julio
RB - MJD/FJAX
TE - Olsen
FLEX - Beanie Wells

Nice receivers. Don't like Beanie tho, dude is made of glass.

My roster from the ISH 14 team premier league draft last night (10th pick):

QB- Brees
RB- Charles, Stewart, Helu
WR- Nicks, Djax, Steve Smith, Lance Moore
TE- Pettigrew, Gresham

Not very thrilled about it but not too bad since I wasn't prepared at all for that draft.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote