View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 03:55 PM   #1082
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
Question for ISH's Redskins fans (RocSteady, Beasley, whomever), is Evan Royster any good? I was looking at some of his stats for last year and he barely got any touches but had a very high average ypc, as well as decent yards per reception (for a rb). My question is, will he be at all effective in the Skins rushing game this year?

I'm curious to know for fantasy purposes.
Yes he'd be effective given the job, however there is doubt about that. The Shanny's like to play games, but right now Royster looks like the best option to start the opener with Hightower and Helu both hurt, Royster has had a good offseason/camp and was good last year. Makes too much sense to start him so keep an eye on Alfred Morris as well.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote