View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 10:28 AM   #1086
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Pretty happy with the draft I had last night. 12 team league 0.5 PPR 9th pick.

QB - Cam
RB - Jamaal Charles
RB - Sproles
WR - Megatron
WR - Brandon Llyod
WR - Eric Decker
TE - Jared Cook

A pretty deep bench too.

Receivers are great, but I don't particularly like your two backs. Sproles will be good for ppr, but I think Hillis will steal a lot of Charles' scoring opportunities. Overall I'd say you have a pretty solid team though. Kind of surprised to see you get Calvin at 9
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote