View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 01:43 PM   #11273
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Cabin in the Woods- 0.5/10

Pretty horrible movie, I had high expectations considering the IMDB rating, I think this is the first time the IMDB rating has failed me. The way people hyped it I thought there would be some really good plot or twists or something new, but it was just mindless guts and blood with horrible acting and tbh a pathetic storyline.

FLUNKER, waste of an hour and a half.

You need mental help. That movie was amazing.

Saw Expendables 2 last night. 7.5/10. Much better than the first because they balanced out the spotlight a bit more and actually integrated humor this time.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote