View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 01:00 AM   #47
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation
Default Re: What's with this myth that Shaq didn't have a long period of time as a superstar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Hendrix and Rhoads are my two picks for the best, although my criteria is heavily influenced by songwriting and what I perceive to be emotion felt through the guitar. Slash is the most badass guitarist IMO though, he may not have the skill of some others (although he's obviously quite skilled) but he makes up for it with his awesomeness.

Slash at his most http://youtu.be/JsyAJXs7C_w?t=23s

BTW are you a fan of Megadeth?

I'm a big fan of 80's and 90's Megadeth. Rust in Peace, Peace Sells, Youthanasia, Cryptic Writings, and Coutndown to Extinction were amazing albums. They've gone down hill since Friedman left though. Broderick can definitely shred, but he is yet to write anything very memorable. His solos are just boring. I also think their decline has a lot to do with Mustaine being nowhere near the song writer he used to be. Happens to most bands though.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote