View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 12:11 PM   #4
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
The game's Story is excellent, hey what do you know a Transformer game with meaning. They took out Co-op but that makes the Campaign more interesting, instead of picking who you want to be like in WFC, the Bots and Cons are set up for you to play with, which is good because now the Chapters are meant for specific characters which makes the Story and game-play greater than the first one.

The graphics are improved from the first one, the cut scenes are great graphic wise, some spotty graphics at times, none the less a good looking game.

Im not a big fan of the weaponry in this game, there are only 8 guns in this game, but I can live with them.
I dont like the melee in this game, they should have added more of a combat system. Wouldn't it be nice to use Optimus's Sword?

Transitioning from Standing to Vehicle form is still fun and the game is easy to use, with nice controls.

Multi-player runs smooth, didn't notice any lag, the community is good so far and the customization adds a lot of depth to your online experience, there are only 4 game modes though, TDM, Conquest, Capture the Flag and Head Hunter mode, every game mode I played it was easy to find people.

Escalation mode, one of my favorite modes till this day is back and with 4 cool Maps. Survive waves of Bots and Decepticons with up to 4 players is awesome.

replay value is there, with blueprints, audio logs to find and Multiplayer and Escalation mode
8.75/10
In a way, I'm sad they took out co-op because the campaign on the first one was interesting, definitely fun, but short. And I can't lie, I had great times playing that mission, specifically the jet ones. I'm glad they pick the characters though. That sounds a lot better. the bumblebee mission from the demo was cool.

Like you said I hate the weapons/changing of the melee. They really should have kept both of those the same. the old melee was perfect, and the weapons were pretty good, although I wouldn't have minded a few more kinds of weapons really.

I'm pretty sure the multiplayer is dedicated servers this time around, they said early in the development they would make it dedicated this time, because they understood the complaints about the hosts quitting out and you being ****ed sometimes, even though it "saved" your stats.

Disappointed they took away capture the node. Even though it was rarely played, if I saw a lobby was full, or near full to start the game I joined just to try and play it. is headhunter free for all? or team based? or either/or? With escalation mode did they make it so if someone dropped out someone else could join? There was a lot of time I'd get to like wave 4 one dude would drop, get to around 11 and another would drop, and we'd get stuck at that ****ing wave. Pissed me off.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote