View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 02:15 PM   #14
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone here playing Sleeping Dogs?

I hadn't even heard of this until now. I'll stop and pick it up on my way home tonight. I haven't played anything in months. Pretty much since I burnt out on Skyrim I haven't played anything.

I've got pre-orders in for RE6, The Last of Us, and Assassin's Creed 3. But while I've been in Gamestop looking putting my orders in I never noticed anything I found intrigueing. I must've just walked by this.

GameInformer gave it a 7.75, but the user rating is 9.25, and it sounds like you guys are in the same boat.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote