View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 04:46 PM   #704
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I just don't think he's that good. End of the day, when teams game planned for Boston, you can't afford to put Rond at the top of the list. You can't leave KG, Truth or Jesus Shuttlesworth to defend Rondo. So at the end of the day, I respect him for the gritty player he is, but talent wise, he isn't that good to me. Onthisteam, he wouldn't have that luxury. Chandler is a non threat offensively. Amare is up and down and who knows what we we'll get from the SG position this year. Therefore, I think he'll help defensively but offensively, we'd be about the sae or worse. Plus, I don't like PG's who can't hit heir freethrows or hit an open J. Just my opinion. I'm not saying he's a bum or anything. I just think he's a little overrated.
If anything I would think the fact that teams didn't double off of Rondo is a testament to how good they feel he is.

As far as his offense goes, the guy gets the points when they are needed, and he does so much more than that to impact a game.

We've seen it with our own eyes in the playoffs.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote