View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 07:28 PM   #1765
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
I just don't see how you can say he ducked him when he agreed to fight him at the next ppv
He didnt "Duck" him.I really hate when people just throw that word around BUT he avoided that fight even though he said we would never turn down a fight.Why didnt he fight him now?

And whats this about Chael knowing henderson was hurt 3 weeks ago?Dana didnt call him to see if want the fight until yesterday.Chael has been talking about Jones since before he even lost to Anderson the second time.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote