View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 06:29 PM   #573
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Teach me Obi-wan
Do I need one of those virtual thingiemajiggys?

Just download an emulator first. I use No$GBA and No$Zoomer. Just google those and you can find a dl link. If you need help configuring it, you can find a bunch of tutorial videos. It's not difficult to understand at all. It requires no technical know-how

Then download the rom with an English patch. Just Google that as well. You'll want to watch a tutorial video on that as well because you'll need to do a few things to get around the anti-piracy bugs developers put into the games now.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote