View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 03:18 AM   #1110
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Rate my team from my biggest money league ($200 buy-in).

Notes on the league:

*It is a full PPR league
*There are heavy roster restrictions. You have to have 2 QBs, 4 RBs, 4 WRs, 2 TEs, 2 Ks, 2 DEFs. You can not exceed or go below those specific roster limitations.
*The other rules are standard.
*12 team league

I had the 11th pick in the draft.

QB - Eli Manning
RB - Darren McFadden
RB - Demarco Murray
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Brandon Marshall
TE - Tony Gonzalez
Flex - Demaryius Thomas
K - Alex Henery
Def - Cowboys D