View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 11:25 AM   #43
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: pretty sure RG3 will bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Thunder
Have you ever even been to a football game?

I've seen QB's come and go in the Big 12 for years, RGIII is nothing special. Just bagged a Hypesman because they've been pushing it for him since he was a freshman.

Two best QB's I've ever seen with my own eyes:

1. Sam Bradford
2. Brandon Weeden

> Robert Griffin III, Colt McCoy, Ryan Tannehill, Blaine Gabbertt, Stephen McGee, Jerrod Johnson, Vince Young, Landry Jones, Jason White, Paul Thompson, Taylor Martinez, etc., etc., etc.

I can assure you I've been to more QUALITY football games than you. F uck Oklahoma State, I go to numerous NFL games, the highest level.

Oklahoma doesn't even have a pro team....oh wait, they do. THE SOONERS. You b!tches are forever second fiddle.

I love Bradford but RG will dwarf his stats and impact initially because his team and system are far better
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote