View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 01:34 PM   #45
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: pretty sure RG3 will bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitkid816
true, but griffin is less developed as a passer than even the average 2-3 round prospect. the reason why i created this thread was because of the unnecessary hype and unrealistic expectations that surround the dude. if people weren't predicting him to not only have a decent rookie season, but also eventually "revolutionize" the qb position, this thread would be insignificant. he showed close to nothing you'd want in a passing prospect.

I'm not much of an nfl prospect aficionado, so i haven't gathered much observation on many other prosects. from what i have seen of him though, he has the physical tools.

Griffin completed nearly 70% of his collegiate passes, a figure only hurt by his 60% completion rate as a freshman. By his junior season, his team was consistently winning games.

Locker struggled to complete 55% at the college level in a weak PAC 10 and never led a team to better than 6-6 record. What "tools" does he appear to have? Same height. Less accomplished as a passer. Run first. Horribly inaccurate.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote