View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 02:53 PM   #463
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Thread

Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley
Carmelo on the Atlantic: "Brooklyn got better. Philly got better w/Bynum. Boston is Boston.... (but) we'’re worrying about ourselves." #NYK

Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley
Melo's excited to play w/Felton, whom he's played w/since he was 9. He says Ray plays w/the same chip on his shoulder that he had back then.

Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley
Carmelo on playing more PF. 'I’m a wingman & everyone knows that. But it’s an extra incentive (to play the 4)... It gives us more weapons.”

Nate Taylor ‏@ByNateTaylor
Carmelo Anthony is at St. Johns today to promote the NBA Baller Beats video game. He discussed many topics.

Carmelo on 1st full training camp as a Knick: "Of course it makes a difference. Anybody who says it doesn’t is lying."

Carmelo on Raymond Felton: “This is a special year for him mentally. He wants to prove everybody wrong.”

Carmelo says everywhere he goes people ask to see his Olympic gold medal. Says it's getting framed.

Carmelo on teammates: "I see Amare's in the gym working. Iman is getting his knee right. Tyson was out there with me."

Last tidbit from Carmelo's event. A guy asked this question: Does Jeremy Lin have anything to be scared of?

Carmelo's response: "No, not at all. I don't play against him. I don't guard him so he doesn't have anything to be scared of."

Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley
FWIW, Carmelo Anthony said today that he's 100% healthy and has no issue w/his hamstring. He's planning to start training again on Monday.
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote