View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 11:09 AM   #30
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone here playing Sleeping Dogs?

I can't see how a person likes GTA a lot and doesn't like this game. It's a clone, sure. With a great story, better (inarguably) combat and a ton of fun things to do. GTA came out a long long time ago and the next one isn't for a year. It fills a niche for me very nicely. I wanted Saints Row to fill that niche, but that game is just too stupid for me to care and it's not fun enough, its a game where people should drop easier and things should blow up easier.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote