View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 02:42 PM   #33
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone here playing Sleeping Dogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
I have a couple of mission questions.

1. There's an orange icon mission where you go to a dojo and wail on 4 different types of enemies....is this mission always open? It always seems to stay active even after I've beaten everybody up.

2. I'm doing a side mission where I have to take pictures of nature and landmarks for a t-shirt shop. I'm at the part where it asks for pictures of a sunset. I drive up to the spot and snap some pics but it never marks it as complete and I can't proceed to the next spot. Huh?

Those orange fighting missions are like fighting pits where you really just fight to win money I think. I don't think they're gonna go away. I've done a couple and they're not going anywhere, and the other orange stuff also marks things that appear to be going anywhere that I think are there to earn money, they're the Cockfighting thing, which was horribly boring, and there are a couple of Gambling Dens out on the water, which I've been unable to access at this point, but I have been out to one of them. So I think that's why they're color coded that way.
I will say I haven't seen one in a dojo yet though. There is one right next to a dojo however, and I wonder if you went into the dojo instead of the fight pit. The first fight pit I did had 6 levels where they just kept throwing more guys at you. I beat that, then lost one, and then beat a third one so far.

I did that picture mission. Make sure you're standing in the spot marked by light is the only thing I can think of. There were only two spots that I can recall. The temple first, then the sunset. Maybe you're parked on the light shaft where you should be standing?
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote