Thread: Final Roster
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 05:09 PM   #41
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Final Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Yeah, I read that Birdman is worried that he won't get an NBA contract and is very anxious to sign for the minimum. I suspect that same reality is starting to hit Kmart.....the time for holding out for more money has passed this year.

Yes, you are 100% correct about Barnes.....I do feel a bit sorry for him, and I bet he wants back in now because of the championship quality roster......I don't know what Mitch wants for that last player....SF/PF or C combo.

Kmart really over valued his worth. While he is coming off a pretty successful stint in LA with the Clippers, not much money is being shelled out for old players.

Tons of players are being overpaid, but one thing in common is that they are all young players. Notice barely any old guys are getting more than min contracts.

Honestly, Martin is best fit in Miami where he will have a bigger role than he would here in LA.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote